Tuesday 13 November 2012

Smokin' Houses



Hi Portablers!

Hahaha, guess you are wondering what that word means, well let’s just say it’s the name I choose to call the wonderful people in my blog zone, lol.

So, who has seen Tuface Idibia’s two new homes? If you haven’t seen them, just surf through the major Nigerian gossip blogs and you’ll have an idea. To be honest when I saw the pictures of the R & B singer’s houses, I had a mini heart attack, or maybe not (Lol). I have one adjective for those houses – Smokin’ Hot! However, I wish he would show us some inside pictures of the houses cos it sure looks beautiful on the outside, kind of like something out of the pages of a magazine.

Tuface's house 1
Tuface's house 2

Before I could even recover from the pictures of Tuface’s houses, more pictures emerged. This time of Fuji singer, Wasiu Ayinde’s house. I literally went into a coma.

Wasiu Ayinde's house in Ijebu-Ode
backview 


The property of the 55year old singer consist of four buildings, including a seven bedroom main house, an eight room guest house, a gym, a recording studio, a swimming pool, a masive guest house, a music recording studio, a praying arena, and a staff quaters. That's about 20 rooms in total. 

Our Nigerian Singers are really doing well for themselves. No matter the genre of music you sing, there is a place for everybody to excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment