Friday 30 November 2012

MY LOVE AFFAIR



Christmas is in the air (Yaaaaaaaaay!). I’m so hopeless when it comes to Christmas; I mean, I’m so in love with Christmas and the season it comes with.


Any first smell of Christmas that hits my nose makes me sick in the stomach- but in a good way though. I usually get these butterflies in my stomach and I just get excited and high. I’m feeling those butterflies right now as I’m writing this post. I’m hopeless right? I know.


Maybe my love for Christmas is because I was born during the season. Sometimes I just can’t explain why I get so excited about Christmas, so I concluded that it’s because of my birthday (which by the way, is in a couple of weeks). I’m actually looking forward to my birthday. I’m kinda hoping I’ll get a surprise; well I hope I’ll be surprised.


O my! I’m so hopeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment