Thursday 1 November 2012

My Big Brother Experience



Hi Beautiful People,

I can’t believe it’s already been three months since I put up a post! Three months! That is really a long time and to say I missed you guys (and I hope you missed me too….lol) would be an understatement. It wasn’t my deliberate intention to be gone this long, trust me; I went on good grounds-medical reasons.
I had to undergo some kind of surgery, and I thank God cos it was successful!  I was admitted in the hospital for a while. I met new people with interesting stories and others with inspiring and electrifying ones as well that made me thank God for life, for good health and my abilities. It’s funny how a trip to the hospital for just a day can make you remember your creator and draw you closer to him (Lol).

After the surgery 

My stay in the hospital wasn’t a pleasurable one at all. Forget that I was on the hospital bed with injured people all around me, it was boring as hell! I didn’t get to do anything meaning with my time, all I could do was wake up, have my bath, eat, take drugs, watch TV, listen to the radio(when I get tired of TV), read a book, receive visitors, and listen to gossip. Isn’t that boring enough? Then imagine doing that every day for one week, one month, even up to two months! It took the grace of God for my mind not to go crazy. The irony of the whole situation is that there are people in the hospital, who have been admitted for more than five months! Although I must add that the incessant strike actions embarked by the medical association also has a role to play in their prolonged stay at the hospital. But I still have to thank God that my situation is not as worse as theirs, right?
Before this post gets too long with my rants, let me use this medium to appreciate and celebrate a few people-
My mum; this is one fine superwoman I’m honored to have in my life and I’m grateful for that. I don’t want to ever take that for granted.
My dad; you are my hero dad! Your words of advice will always be in my heart. Love you!
My best friend of close to 5years, Maranatha, God bless you girlfriend. You’ve been good and kind to me, may God continue to be your help.
Denen, Son and Bem- you guys are always great. I can’t thank God enough that I have you guys in my life. We’ll all get there!
My friend Olabayode- I’m honestly touched by your kindness and selflessness. God bless you.
And of course you! Thank you all so much!
GOD BLESS YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment