Tuesday 5 August 2014

STYLE STAR


I’m loving, loving your way.

I’m not trying to sing like Sheyi Shay did, though I did hum a little. There are a lot of things I like; like a lot of the beautiful and fancy clothes beautiful people wear that makes them want to look like celebrities. But not all celebrities impress with their expensive attires. So today I felt like giving the spotlight to a young celeb who, to me gets it right more often than not. She impresses me whenever I see a photo of her and I’ve come to admire her style. She knows how to tease us every now and then with her style. I’m not even going to try to put a name to her style cos that would be limiting, so without much ado, my style star is…….. Drum roll please…….

Selena Gomez! Yahhhhhhh!






Selena Gomez in an Ateliar Versace gown



selena-gomez at the radio disney music awards



No comments:

Post a Comment