Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bruno Mars Comes Clean About His Isues



Bruno Mars is coming clean in the April issue of GQ magazine. The 27-year-old singer opens up about his 2010 arrest, his unusually chipper mugshot and the difficulties of writing a hit song.


When Mars was arrested in Las Vegas for possession of 2.6 grams of cocaine in September 2010, the "Grenade" singer told police it was his first time using drugs


"I don't know where that came from. I was really intoxicated. I was really drunk," he admits to GQ. "So a lot of that is a big blur, and I try every day to forget and keep pushing."



But when asked why he had a huge smile on his face in his mugshot, Mars gave a very honest response. "I have no idea . . . It was a picture," the artist explains.

The Grammy-winning singer also confesses to the magazine that songwriting is not easy. "You know how hard it is to write a big song? That s--t is hard, man," he says. "It's so hard to do. Might be one of the hardest things to ever do."

And he was surprised by the success of one of his latest singles, "Locked Out of Heaven." "That one shocked me. That it turned out the way it did," he admits of the No. 1 hit. "I haven't done a song like that. And hopefully every album, I'll get that feeling. And shock the world! Shock the world!"

Well, keep 'em coming Bruno!

Credit: Peggy Sirota / GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment