Saturday 22 December 2012

22nd December: My day

It's my birthday yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I'm so grateful that I'm alive to witness this day. As a 20something year old, I thought I'd be living in my own apartment, with a budding career and a cute and gorgeous guy to call my own (sighs at my teenage dream). If wishes were horses.... No no, I aint complaining, infact I'm grateful reality happened and gave me this hard knock on the head. Now I'm wide awake (talk about Katy Perry).

I know there's still a lot to achieve so no lele. By the way, I heard 30 is like the new 20 (heard it from moi). Age is nothing (something) but a number.

Right now, I have to go do a midnight countdown to my birthday (just a ritual I started this night).

Much love, much kisses, much hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment