Friday 18 May 2012

CHANGES




Hey Blogville!
Looks like someone has been M.I.A.W.O.L. You’ve gotta believe me, I have a good reason.
So what have you guys been up to? What’s been cooking?! Hope you have been up and about? I have been busy myself, making some changes in my life.

I’m back home with my family and I’m so loving the family time we are having. I have been away from home for close to 2years now. I’m not complaining, in fact I loved it! So it came to a point where I had to make a choice, a difficult one. It wasn’t easy at all, trust me. I made a lot of consultation and prayed a lot of prayers (yeah, I did), and it became clear to me that I had to move on. So I packed all my bags, left my job and friends and came home (though not my final destination). Stupid decision, you think? Let me be the judge of that.

Home Sweet Home! There’s no place like home!

I read a fellow blogger’s post recently and she also went through the same situation I experienced and that just encouraged and inspired me to share this. It is not easy to leave a job when you don’t have another one to go to. When I told some people of my plan, they thought I was crazy or probably losing it. Pity me, but I don’t regret my decision. I know everything will be alright. If you’re in a position similar to mine, just know that “ALL IS WELL!!”

Have FAITH Portable people!
CHANGES


No comments:

Post a Comment